MAKITA DHR242RMJ 18V 24mm SDS Rotary Hammer Drill
£359.99incl. VATWHILE STOCK LASTSInquire about this Product
DHR242 models are 24mm (15/16") Cordless Combination Hammers powered by 18V Li-ion Battery, featuring: • Efficient Brushless DC motor provides higher productivity than that of 18V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR202. • Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200. • Makita’s first Cordless Combination Hammers with Dust extraction system.
- Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200.
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
- Easy-to-grip handle ergonomically designed to: • give maximum power thrust. • provide a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
- 3 mode operation • Rotation + Hammering • Hammering only • Rotation only
- The tool body is seperated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the houses are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers.
- Higher productivity than model BHR202 achieved by using efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30%
- Unique rubber joint construction suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact.
Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
Voltage: 18 v
Battery quantity: 2 (4.0Ah)
Capacity in Concrete: 24 mm
Capacity in Steel: 13 mm
Capacity in Wood: 27 mm
Impact energy: 2.0 J
Blows per minute: 0 - 4700 bpm
No Load Speed: 0 - 950 rpm
Vibration: Drilling: 3.5 m/sec²
Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Hammer Drilling - 13.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Chiselling - 10.5 m/sec²
Net weight: 3.3 kg