2. Data Collection
When you use our contact forms, we might ask for the following information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Any other data you voluntarily provide in the message box
3. Use of Collected Data
The personal data you provide will be used primarily for:
- Responding to your queries or feedback
- Sending you information or updates you’ve requested
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties.
4. Data Storage
Your data is securely stored on servers that employ modern security practices. We ensure that any third-party service providers we use also comply with strict data protection regulations.
5. Data Retention
6. Your Rights
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Ask for corrections if your data is inaccurate
- Request deletion of your data
- Object to our handling of your data
- Request data portability
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the provided contact forms.
8. Third-party Links
Our website might contain links to other sites. We’re not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these external sites. Always review the privacy policies of any third-party sites you visit.